Bee and wasp removal
In a wall, in a tree, in the eave of a roof, honeybees often look for new homes and can pick yours! Aside from the inconvenience and discomfort of sharing your home with a swarming insect, honeybees and other swarming insects can cause serious damage to your house, inside and out. Bees should only be treated by a licensed professional. It is not recommended for a homeowner to attempt to treat any hive or swarm. Africanized bees are very easily agitated. They can be aggravated by loud noises such as lawn mowers and they fiercely defend their hives and attack very aggressively. The honey bee is not as aggressive but only an expert can distinguish a honey bee from an Africanized bee.
- Bumble Bee: Aggressive only when threatened, the bumble bee prefers to nest in loose, fluffy materials and occasionally underground.
- Carpenter Bee: These oval-shaped bees burrow into surface leaving perfect three-eights inch holes. They are solitary, and rarely damage structural beams. However, individual nests can multiply, eventually destroying the surrounding surface wood.
- Honey Bee: While honey bees are not aggressive and highly beneficial, their nests are heavy and produce thousands of workers. They are the only species where relocation from your home is the preferred method.
- Ground Bee: This smaller species of yellow jacket builds nests between two inches and two feet underground, usually in abandoned burrows. They are easily agitated and fairly aggressive.
- Hornet: This aggressive species builds external paper nests that are shaped like an inverted teardrop.
- Yellow Jacket: These black and yellow-striped insects build nests similar to hornets. However, they also build nests in walls and can slowly chew through drywall or surface wood for materials.
- Wasp: Long and thin, a wasp’s legs hang when in flight. They frequently colonize attics and cars, and have a painful sting.
Why Choose BugBuster?
- Fully responsive so your content will always look good on any screen size
- Awesome sliders give you the opportunity to showcase important content
- Unlimited color options with a backed color picker, including the gradients
- Multiple layout options for home pages, portfolio section & blog section
- We offer free support because we care about your site as much as you do.
Our customers are saying:
Amazing theme and top class support, as I’m a beginner, Luke helped me above and beyond and was more than patient, his responses were quick and he has a genuine care for you to enjoy and move forward with your theme! Highly recommended!
I bought this theme and i would like to recommend it to every one interested in building a website without knowledge of php or html. It is very convenient and the customer service is very reactive. I will say it in French “Bravo” for this work!
Let me say something. You have an amazing theme and amazing/awesome support. They helped me on weekend. This is what I call an “extra mile” in customer relationship. So I gave 5 stars for the theme and if I could, I’d give 10 stars for support.